800SR Rotary Brush Deburring/Edge Rounding/Surface Finishing – Medium and Thin Sheet
• Stable and reliable Inserter patented abrasive belt control technology
• Vacuum conveying platform can process small workpieces
• Four-column synchronous lifting, rolling brush position independent lifting, lifting servo control, accuracy 0.01mm
• Abrasive automatic compensation
• Abrasive life display
• Optional wet dust collector to achieve environmental protection production
|Processing Width||450mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1300mm, 1600mm|
|Poller Brush Size||150*250mm/300*300mm/300*400mm|
|Chamfer Range||R 0.1-0.5mm|
|Roller Brush Rotation Speed||9-21r/s|
|Minimum Processing Size||50*50mm(Vacuum adsorption)|
Suitable Blanking Process
• Laser cutting, plasma, flame, NCT blanking, die stamping, shear cold working.
• Suitable for flat plate parts, carbon steel plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum plate, copper plate.titanium alloy, all kinds of non-ferrous metals, rubber and plastic materials.
Optional Feeding Mode
• Strong permanent magnet adsorption feeding(suitable for carbon steel workpieces)
• Rubber roller clip feeding(suitable for ordinary workpieces)
• For large burr pretreatment, such as laser, plasma blanking workpiece, there is relatively large slag or slag hanging, one or more sets ofl powerful wide abrasive belt large burr pretreatment structure can be selected to match the processing behind the roller brush.
• For surface drawing workpieces with chamfered surface requirements in special industries, the wide abrasive belt drawing station can also be arranged behind the roller brush.
• Edge rough burrs removal
• Heavy slag removal
• Edge radiusing
• Metal surface hairline
• Oxide removal